.:Dark Element Community:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Element Community Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

**REJECTED** Virus [NoR] Try to get admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apejaffa

Apejaffa

**REJECTED** Virus [NoR] Try to get admin Empty
PostSubject: **REJECTED** Virus [NoR] Try to get admin   **REJECTED** Virus [NoR] Try to get admin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:36 am

Name:- Halvard
Sex:- Male
Nationality:- Norwegian
Have you had any prior admin experiance, and if so how long did you have it:- I was admin and later i got full admin, and had the rcon pass and all admin commends and i knew the password to inxgaming, so i know how to be admin, and i will not abuse my powers.
How will you help make us a better community with your use of admin:- I will take care of the servers, and be feir, and i will warn spawners and campers!

If you want me to be admin, contact me at steam. Halvard94 is my username.
Back to top Go down
Kaka
Admin
Kaka

**REJECTED** Virus [NoR] Try to get admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: **REJECTED** Virus [NoR] Try to get admin   **REJECTED** Virus [NoR] Try to get admin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:25 pm

We are looking for mature applicants, who are aware of how to deal with situations with the upmost thought, i feel from seeing you in game, and seeing other posts that you want this admin more to benifit your needs, I.e - kick people who annoy you.

That and the fact you have signed up today, and already think admin is what you want, sorry bro.
Back to top Go down

**REJECTED** Virus [NoR] Try to get admin
Page 1 of 1