.:Dark Element Community:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Element Community Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!!

Go down 
+8
EpicFail
Tooby
BlaZin
Sean
RazoR
Kaka
Ollie
SuLly!!
12 posters
AuthorMessage
SuLly!!

SuLly!!

JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!! Empty
PostSubject: JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!!   JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:34 pm

Right. some times i get realy bored. like now for example.
just need some thing to have a good laff at

so if u can just get some down every now and then

ill start....

WHAT DO YOOH CALL A CHAV IN A BOX?
INNIT

What do you call a Chav in a filing cabinet?
Sorted

What do you call a Chav in a box with a lock on it?
Safe.

Why are Chavs like slinkies?
They have no real use but it's great to watch one fall down a flight of stairs.

You're in your car and you see a Chav on a bike, why should you try not to hit him?
It might be your bike.

What do you call a chav with 9 GCSE's?
A liar.

What do you say to a chav with a job?
Can I have a big mac please

What do you call a 30 year old chavette?
Granny.

How many chavs does it take to change a lightbulb?
One, they'll screw anything.

What do you call a Chav at college?
The cleaner.
Back to top Go down
Ollie

PostSubject: Re: JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!!   JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:46 am

Lol that was really bad......

I don't know many jokes... well i do but its about twin towers and stuff.
so it's not really relavent y'know Wink
Back to top Go down
Kaka
Admin
Kaka

PostSubject: Re: JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!!   JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:27 am

ok here i go.

what do you call a man with no pennys!

poor!

ahahahaha weeey im so funny!
Back to top Go down
RazoR
Admin
RazoR

PostSubject: Re: JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!!   JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:05 pm

this women is walking down the road, and a man stops her and says Ill drop 500 quid on the ground by the time you have it picked up ill have you fucked and all and you get 500 quid.. The women does not know what to say so she rings her friend.... and tell hers what he said and says do uthink i should?.. Her friend says Yes, pick up and the money as fast as you can and fucking run away... so they women says yes to the man ... and hour later she rings her friend back and says.. the fucker threw it down in 20 p coins..
Back to top Go down
https://declan.darkbb.com
Sean

Sean

PostSubject: Re: JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!!   JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:41 pm

Razz lol! lol! lol! razor
Back to top Go down
SuLly!!

SuLly!!

PostSubject: :(   JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:56 am

well this is a pile of wank Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kaka
Admin
Kaka

PostSubject: Re: JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!!   JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:58 am

Why is 6 scared of 7?

because 789!.

Or if you still dont get it, because seven ATE nine

eight/ate? no? fuck off then. lol!
Back to top Go down
BlaZin

PostSubject: Re: JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!!   JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:49 pm

There were two cats lining up to swim the channel...

The English cat was called "One Two Three"
The French cat was called "Un Deux Trois"

Who won???

The English Cat, because Un Deux Trios Quatre Cinq!!!!!

(un deux trois CAT SANK) if ur thick and can't read french....
Back to top Go down
SuLly!!

SuLly!!

PostSubject: its a gd 1.   JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:24 pm

a man goes to bed and reaches over to his wife.
starts sliding his hand slowly across her shoulders thn down her side just glancing her breasts
thn carrys on down her side and legs
he slides her legs apart and slowly runs his hand up and down her inner side of her thighs.
he slows and moves back towards the top and stops as his wife gasps.
"why have u stoped?" he replies
"iv found the remote now go bk to fucking sleep!!!"

just cracked me up
Back to top Go down
Tooby

Tooby

PostSubject: Re: JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!!   JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:23 pm

I just wrote out a massive joke and the ocmputer crashed just as i wrote the last line ¬.¬ urg, when i get my headset and join up your team speak ill tell ya, so much easier saying it out loud T.T
Back to top Go down
SuLly!!

SuLly!!

PostSubject: :D   JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:24 am

firemen have rescued an irishman stuck to a condom machine. theyasked what happened. he said the sign says insert £2 and push knob in..
Back to top Go down
SuLly!!

SuLly!!

PostSubject: :D   JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:28 am

Razz a family are driving behined a dust cart when a dildo flies out and hits their widscreen,
embarassed and to protect her young daughters innocence the woman says
"golly gosh that was a big insect!!"
to which the little girl replied
"im surprised it can fly with a cock like that"

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!!   JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:24 pm

there are 2 men at a bar on the top flour of a skyscraper, one says to the other if you jump out of the window the wind will keep you up in the air, to which the other replys proov it, so the man down his drink and walks to window and steps out and flouts there for a bit and steps in. the other man says dam i have to give that ago and down his drink and steps out of window and falls to his death. the barman says to the other drunk, superman you are a dick when drunk
Back to top Go down
ElFuego

ElFuego

PostSubject: Re: JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!!   JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:55 pm

Nice Epic.

There is a bar. In the bar there is a pool area. A man walks in to the bar, goes directly to the pool area, goes over to some guys and talk for a minute. After that the man decides to go and get a drink. He order a bear. When he is done drinking he pushes the glass 2-3 meters away and says to the bartender : I bet u 200 euro that i can piss from here in that glass without spilling a drop. The bartender takes the bet wishing to make easy money. So the man pulls down he`s pants and says : dont get mad if i miss the glass. Bartender says : as long as i get my money i wont get mad. Ok, he starts pissing. he piss everyfuckingwhere. Over the bar, bartenders face, chairs, tables. everywhere except the glass. Bartender says : give me my money. Ok says the man. wait a minute. he goes down to the pool area again and comes back after a minute and gives the bartender the money and orders another beer. the man is smiling while drinking the beer. Bartender asks : you just lost 200 euro`s, why are u so happy ? He answers : Because i made a 500 euro bet with the pool guys that i could piss in ur face without u getting mad

sry for writing it so loong lol. i actually made that up myself Very Happy ( i think )
Back to top Go down
SuLly!!

SuLly!!

PostSubject: :D   JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:19 am

thats quality lmao

2 muslins leave pakistan 4 the uk.
thay agree 2 meet 2 years later to see who becomes the most english.
2 years pass. 1st man says " i got a becks shirt, went 2 potrugal 2 support england, i drink beer, have a bulldog, fish and play golf. how english have u become"
2nd replies " FUCK OFF PAKI"

irishman is rowing a boat in a feld of hay. another irishman drives past. he looks at him in the boat and says "its thick cunts like you that give the irish a bad name. id come over there and kick the fuck out of u if i could swim!"
Back to top Go down
Venom

PostSubject: Re: JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!!   JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:38 pm

There was an Englishman, an Irishman and a Paki, who got kidnapped by terrorists. They were told they would receive 20 lashes with a whip and each had one request. The Paki says 'Strap a pillow to my back' after 5 lashes the pillow breaks. The Irishman says 'Strap two pillows to my back' after 10 lashes, it breaks' The Englishman smiled and said 'Strap the Paki to my back'

Not as funny when reading it but who cares!
Back to top Go down
Tooby

Tooby

PostSubject: Re: JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!!   JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:03 pm

Us scots would take it like a man >.>
Back to top Go down
SuLly!!

SuLly!!

PostSubject: >(   JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:26 pm

ne 1 else guna fuking post a jk or what Smile

alien
Back to top Go down
BlaZin

PostSubject: Re: JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!!   JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:44 pm

Tooby wrote:
Us scots would take it like a man >.>

Im pretty sure that WAS a joke Razz
Back to top Go down
Santa Cruz

Santa Cruz

PostSubject: Here do you got some "Yo mama" jokes :)   JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:04 pm

Your mom's so fat, when she lays on the beach, people run around yelling, "Free Willie!"
Yo mama so ugly, her mom had to tie a steak around her neck to get the dogs to play with her.
Your mamma is so fat when we were having sex I rolled over 9 times and I was still on the BITCH!!!!!
Yo momma so ugly your Grandma threw her on the street and was charged for littering.
Yo momma is like a toilet; fat, white, and smells like shit !!
Yo momma is so fat when God said let there be light, he said move your fat butt out of the way.
Yo momma is so fat she uses a mattress as a tampon.
Yo momma is so fat she caught a flesh-eating virus... and that was three years ago
Yo momma is so fat she falls off both sides of the bed.

Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
SuLly!!

SuLly!!

PostSubject: scream in your face   JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:51 pm

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5Az_7U0-cK0

ever had some 1 scream in your face like this??

go 4 mins in Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarge

Sarge

PostSubject: Re: JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!!   JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:16 pm

Venom wrote:
There was an Englishman, an Irishman and a Paki, who got kidnapped by terrorists. They were told they would receive 20 lashes with a whip and each had one request. The Paki says 'Strap a pillow to my back' after 5 lashes the pillow breaks. The Irishman says 'Strap two pillows to my back' after 10 lashes, it breaks' The Englishman smiled and said 'Strap the Paki to my back'

Not as funny when reading it but who cares!

Lmao, that did make me laugh Razz 10/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!!   JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JOKES!!! post as meany as u can !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Dark Element Community:. :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: