.:Dark Element Community:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Element Community Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you need a spray?

Go down 
+2
Sean
Kaka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaka
Admin
Kaka

Do you need a spray? Empty
PostSubject: Do you need a spray?   Do you need a spray? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:29 am

Ok, some some of us our good with graphics, of which i know, me and razor. We are happy to help make sprays, so anyone who needs one just ask.

It helps alot if you're more specific about things that you want to see, but if you're happy to let us to the thinking, we'll do that too bom

Last edited by Kaka on Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

PostSubject: Re: Do you need a spray?   Do you need a spray? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:25 am

hey m8 can u make me a spray as uve seen i got mine off fpsbana (cant spell) and i would like a new one made by a pro Smile i would love to have one like yours with the t with my name on it Mr.Talk but is there a way u could make it so it looks at u if ur looking at the tag if u know wat i mean mate.

p.s take as long as u want i dont mind how long say if ur busy but hope to hear back from u
Back to top Go down
Kaka
Admin
Kaka

PostSubject: Re: Do you need a spray?   Do you need a spray? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:56 am

I can do it, but im not 100% sure on "make it look like you're looking at the tag"

lol...i dont follow...

Also do you want it transparent or a full spray.
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

PostSubject: Re: Do you need a spray?   Do you need a spray? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:59 am

i mean make it as a say t or ct is looking at u from the tag and yes i want it tranzparant if ok
Back to top Go down
Kaka
Admin
Kaka

PostSubject: Re: Do you need a spray?   Do you need a spray? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:01 pm

pounce wrote:
i mean make it as a say t or ct is looking at u from the tag and yes i want it tranzparant if ok

Oh, so look out from the spray scratch

Maybe could do that, will take a while to find a picture like that though, will be quite hard to re manip a face to look out.

If i can't do that, what else would you like?
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

PostSubject: Re: Do you need a spray?   Do you need a spray? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:13 pm

if u cant do it.. fine m8

if its ok with u maybe like urs so theres a t/ct near it like urs but not looking out
Back to top Go down
zinny

zinny

PostSubject: Re: Do you need a spray?   Do you need a spray? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:51 pm

for the record im pretty pro at graphics

3 years of practise in adobe photoshop & illustrator and just dropped out of college where i was doing solely graphics (btech)

so yeah if anyone wants to try me out ;D
Back to top Go down
Tooby

Tooby

PostSubject: Re: Do you need a spray?   Do you need a spray? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:06 pm

Hey i htink i need one >.>

I gots a couple of images, you can pick what ones best i guess.

Do you need a spray? DSC00005

Do you need a spray? DSC00169

Anyhoo just wondering if ya can trim the backgorund out and make it see through in game, i rember you saying you can do that on yours cantcha >.> Anyhoo yeah and jsut like put to the left the DE tag and Tooby

>.< I wish i had a decent editing program i downlaoded photoshop but i cant usev it at all ¬.¬
Back to top Go down
Restrikt

PostSubject: Re: Do you need a spray?   Do you need a spray? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:02 pm

Yeeh i kinda need one that says D3 Restrikt but do it so it dont have no background you can just see the floor pleas
Back to top Go down
Santa Cruz

Santa Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Do you need a spray?   Do you need a spray? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:01 pm

hey, could anyone make me a spray ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaka
Admin
Kaka

PostSubject: Re: Do you need a spray?   Do you need a spray? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:19 pm

Ok, what im going to do is have a preset tag, with personal names on it, i will design it later on this week when i get time, thanks for your patience.
Back to top Go down
Santa Cruz

Santa Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Do you need a spray?   Do you need a spray? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:37 am

kaka or razor could you make me a spray?
and others ofc if they want Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you need a spray?   Do you need a spray? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you need a spray?
Page 1 of 1